Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i ask a question

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

can i ask why are good looks so important in the thread in the relatioship area.can you ask the other moderators is that ok:o

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Huh?
    can you ask you question if you don,t mind.
    how do you deal with rejection.
    what is attraction?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You want to create a new thread on Relationship Issues forum regarding the importance of good looks in a relationship? If you are unsure about whether or not your thread or posts will be acceptable send the mods a PM and ask them! They don't bite, in fact the PI mods are quite cuddly and lovely..

That's no lie by the way, they really are lovely :)

ladylouise, is this regarding your previous thread on helpdesk, here?

Gordon wrote: »
    That's no lie by the way, they really are lovely :)

ladylouise, is this regarding your previous thread on helpdesk, here?
    well yeah i thought i asked first.even if i asked i probaby won,t get the answer i am looking.
    i could ask why am i so unlucky in love and why guys mistreated me all my so called life.

• Advertisement

ladylouise wrote: »
    well yeah i thought i asked first.even if i asked i probaby won,t get the answer i am looking.
    i could ask why am i so unlucky in love and why guys mistreated me all my so called life.
    Asking those kinds of questions won't ever get you 'the answer' but it will get a discussion going and you can get opinions and thoughts from people of the community.

If you are going to post in Personal Issues, please read the charter before posting, and if you are posting in Relationship Issues, also read the charter.

Good luck.

Gordon wrote: »
    Asking those kinds of questions won't ever get you 'the answer' but it will get a discussion going and you can get opinions and thoughts from people of the community.

If you are going to post in Personal Issues, please read the charter before posting, and if you are posting in Relationship Issues, also read the charter.

Good luck.
    i won,t bother with so.thanks you nice.i don,t think ever find the answers to my pain.no matter who i ask.

Advertisement