Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Other Freshers ball.

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Jus wonderin if the other 14000 students who dont wanna see tinchy wanna get an unofficial official secondary place ta head that night? be it the student bar or anythin! I really dont wanna fund that guys career!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Ajfunky wrote: »
    Jus wonderin if the other 14000 students who dont wanna see tinchy wanna get an unofficial official secondary place ta head that night? be it the student bar or anythin! I really dont wanna fund that guys career!

Im pretty sure the SU bar doesn't hold 14000 be will a lot of places buzzing come monday night.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hang out outside the Student Bar.I'm too young to get in[tried] so I'll see all you other underage undergraduates there at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

If youre looking for a more civilised drinking night head over to the Montrose Hotel, although its a bit dearer they have the best pint of Harp in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

If youre looking for a more civilised drinking night head over to the Montrose Hotel, although its a bit dearer they have the best pint of Harp in Dublin

Who in the name of jeebus drinks Harp... That stuff gives you the worst hangover since some legend decided to mix polish vodka with galway poteen.

Student bar closes 11:30 Funky... Sorry dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I can't disagree that it's a lovely bar and they do a lovely pint. However, €4.80 for a pint of Heino? Never again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I wasn't gonna go to the Freshers Ball because I'm not into Tinchy Stryder at all, but I heard today there's dance/electro downstairs in Academy 2 on the night so I think I'll head along to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

K4t wrote: »
    I can't disagree that it's a lovely bar and they do a lovely pint. However, €4.80 for a pint of Heino? Never again.

lol for Dublin prices, that is not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

they have the best pint of Harp in Dublin
    That's not exactly saying a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

lol for Dublin prices, that is not that bad
    Ah, one of the many advantages of not living in Dublin.
    It does look nice sitting outside it with a cold one on a warm summer's evening I must say. So every few weeks wouldn't be too bad I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

This is the only bar that matters... Fenian Muck Savages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

K4t wrote: »
    Ah, one of the many advantages of not living in Dublin.
    It does look nice sitting outside it with a cold one on a warm summer's evening I must say. So every few weeks wouldn't be too bad I suppose...

There's an advantage of not living in Dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

There's usually another gig run in conjunction or in opposition to the freshers ball for those who can't get a ticket or didn't want to go to it, dunno if it will be the same this year?

Advertisement