Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding your way around

Options
  • 01-09-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

How am i gonna find my way round to all my lectures :( lol must take ages to get used to were you need to go for lectures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

im doing neuroscience in brackets on my timetable CRN? that ring a bell?

i mean HUB. Th B HUB.Th A is that the rooms?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

logic123 wrote: »
    i mean HUB. Th B HUB.Th A is that the rooms?

HUB is the science Hub. B is the letter of the theatre.

a right thanks for that, probs try and find those rooms tommorow becuase i am coming in tommorow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

If you are confused just ask someone. Defo dont go to lectures because you dont know where the place is, also, dont be afriad to walk into a lecture late, nobody gives a flyin fook aslong as its within the 1st half hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I didn't even know there was a Computer Science building ontill my 4th week of college when I had a tutorial in it! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭cats-pyjamas

Just ask if you don't know where stuff is. I've been in UCD now for my undergraduate and my postgraduate (i.e. longer than I care to remember) and I still get lost. No one expects you to know the campus inside out, not on your first day and not even on your last! So just ask someone. Even if they don't know, you could be making a friend for life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

haha !

Ye memories of me tryin to find Th O in the arts building!
    EVEN THE PERSON AT THE DESK SENT ME THE WRONG WAY!
    ITS feckin hiddin in a corner which one would think its part of a different room! ha

But ye theres always new places to find!... WHO WNTS TO COME HUNTING FOR THE TUNNEL ENTRANCES? ha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Iancar29 wrote: »
    EVEN THE PERSON AT THE DESK SENT ME THE WRONG WAY!

This is the trouble with places where your best bet at finding your way around is by asking people. I don't think I've ever been pointed in the right direction by anybody I've asked directions from ever.

Advertisement