Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post an embarrassing secret about yourself!

• 01-09-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

It's fairly obvious, like the title says, post something embarressing about yourself. :p It doesn't have to be too outrageous or shocking, but if it is then all the better. :cool:

You can post multiple secrets or just one, w/e floats that theoretical boat of yeres.

I'll get the ball rolling...

I never learned how to make a tie. :o
    And my mum still dresses my bed. There. I f***ing said it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭johnl

I got banned for 6 months from the Creative Writing forum but Boston didn't.
    How embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

johnl wrote: »
    How embarrassing.

You got PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

How embarrassing.

Thats not as embarrassing as your sig or your last 10 crappy posts spaming everythere with your drivel.

Not as embarrassing as leaving out an apostrophe in "That's", don't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Not as embarrassing as leaving out an apostrophe in "That's", don't you think?

Nope if that's the only error in my post then thats a win over my dyslexia as far as I am concerned.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Nope if that's the only error in my post then thats a win over my dyslexia as far as I am concerned.

In that case, congratulations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

So nobody has anything embarassing to say about themselves then? That's a shame, that means you're all perfect and I'm not. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 lolwut

aaaaaaaahahahahahah
    Oh Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Thaedydal wrote: »

Dilsexya is a cruise, ain't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

What the f*ck OhMy... Jesus, you could have at least linked the photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

oh my good jesus...thank god i don't know what that is...look pretty painful...yuck yuck yuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

OhMyGod, OhMy delete that picture quick pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Move along, plebs. Nothing to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭jingx3

One time I posted in a Boston thread. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

I have trollslexia, make exception for me pls.

Or it's discrimination.

It's not trollslexia, you're just rubbish at trolling. I mean really, really bad at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

I like stalking people and finding out their personal details.

Then I make creepy 'subtle' posts on boards.ie where I reveal what I've found.

I have had quite enough of your little circle-jerk and its bullsh*t. I don't particularly want to permaban everyone with that whiny little fight-the-powar sig. But I have no problem doing so.

On topic: That mass-banning got me a little aroused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Hardy Heron

Mass-banning? :eek:

• Advertisement

They're like mass-graves, but even sexier.

Sarky wrote: »
    They're like mass-graves, but even sexier.

Anything you'd like to admit here?
    From the '39-'45 era, say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I have had quite enough of your little circle-jerk and its bullsh*t. I don't particularly want to permaban everyone with that whiny little fight-the-powar sig. But I have no problem doing so.
    On topic: That mass-banning got me a little aroused.

What happens if I put it in my sig? Do I get banned for getting you the rest of the way? Have your way with me and then throw me away, is that it? Just take take take, and then when you have had your fun you throw me out, is that it?! You're just like every other man/mod (Tar is the gray area, naturally). I hate you Sarky, I never want to talk to you again! I gave myself to you and you just throw me away like a used tissue! I thought we had something, something special, something beyond mere words and physicality and feelings! A bond, a connection, a spiritual and cosmic connection that could rise above such horrors and pain! When you banned me before I thought it meant something to you! Or is that it, is the banning what made it special for you?! I understand now! The banning is what brought us together! If so then please ban me! I love you Sarky, please don't leave me! I'm sorry, please forgive me! If it makes you happy I will put it in my sig and let you ban me again, it will bring us closer together than we have ever been!

On topic: I'm quite bored and a little bit drunk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I once got dumped by a garda, cause i was bad for his image!!!(he was sooo fine)

Orestes banned "just because" naughty.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

sarky banned for running with the sheep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

someone whipped out a years worth of my journal
    and I never pursued compensation

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i have a crush on a semi-regular boards poster here on the cuckoos nest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

i have a crush on a semi-regular boards poster here on the cuckoos nest ;)

Sorry sweetheart but my heart belongs to Sarky

• Advertisement

naughty.gif

Advertisement