Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Parking Rates

Options
  • 01-09-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me on the best place to park my car around the city center while I am waiting on my residents permit to be granted. Do any of the car parks offer a reasonable weekly rate?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

All of them are expensive afaik, maybe you can put the car on a mates' driveway while you wait? Or do you need it every day?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There's a sign outside the Hynes' Yard car park advertising a special day rate, but I can't remember for the life of me what the price is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Robbo wrote: »
    There's a sign outside the Hynes' Yard car park advertising a special day rate, but I can't remember for the life of me what the price is.

9 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 geeniebops

Park in a long term car park with a daily rate - dyke road/college road/cathedral car park, it's approx €5 per day

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

geeniebops wrote: »
    Park in a long term car park with a daily rate - dyke road/college road/cathedral car park, it's approx €5 per day

I'm afraid that's as good as it gets in the city. Of course you could abandon it in one of the estates but that is really not advisable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Where do you work? Is there an option to park it in an estate close to that (in a different spot each night), and catch the bus home?

Advertisement