Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spectrum +3

• 01-09-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Just finsihed ordering all my spectrums, should have a 48K, 48K+, 128k+2 and a 128K +3 withing 3 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get the disks for the +3, found a site with some free games and wondering how to get them on to disks (the games are legally free as in the publishers don't mind if they go for free)

I saw some talk of MP3 ripping the old tapes, but I'm wondering if the could be sent to disk for the +3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

i gave away my old one with some :(

You can get a couple off ebay, i dont really know anywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I've a handful of spectrum games lying around.They came with a bunch of Nes game's I picked up and I've no use for them.Not sure what Spectrum they're for though.Your welcome to them if you want,free of charge,as I'd like to see them go to a good home and hate to dump them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

most the speccys *well except the amstrad models but with a few pokes/hacks entered into basic* can be made to run some of the old speccy games,given the size of the mp3's and the quality i dont think it be possible to put the games onto the floppy,there is tape connector on the back of the +3 model if i remb right so you can connect your mp3 player to that,i been useing wintzx to convert the tap/tzx files to wav files,i left them as wav files as i discovered mp3 misses some of the finer signals in the games to load,speaking of your +3 there is +3 games to download *legally free too* on world of spectrum forum...,your just in luck,i found a place that has them,i bought off this crowd before so they do deliver as they promise*click on dataserve shop and go down to media/disks

http://www.dataserve-retro.co.uk/index1.html

Advertisement