Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking

Options
  • 01-09-2009 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

I will be starting in LIT next week, I hope to be traveling in and out but I have heard that it is impossible to get parking out there. Could anyone let me know if this is true and where is the best place to park.

Also wondering if there is a bus from the city that services LIT.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭johnl

There is a bus, but
    It is temperamental
    Don't rely on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CliodhnaB

Ya have to be up bright and early to get a daycent one... 9 o clock starts will be grand but your mad going in looking for one at like 11... but then agen wen aprentices arent in theres loads of spaces!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Yeah parking at LIT is atrocious, get there early and you won't have a problem but if your heading in at lunchtime expect to be driving about praying someone pulls out of their spot.

And they are **** for clamping as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

I think LIT have an agreement with Cratloe student flats that you can park your car there and then get a free bus from Cratloe after you park. I think the bus goes to LIT every 15 mins or so. If you are in for 8:45 everyday you wont have any trouble parking

Advertisement