Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello, new to the forums

Options
  • 01-09-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi everyone. I've been browsing this forum for a bit, and i'm most interested in this section. I also belong to www.imminst.org, where we discuss topics such as life extension and singularity. I've very interested in these topics, and am glad to see that other communities are also thinking along similar lines. Good to be here!

Comments

Hello and welcome, nice to see that you're liking our forum!

There's an "Interesting Websites" sticky at the top of this forum, you can place a link to the site you're promoting in that, if you wish. Also, I'd stop placing a link to the site in most of your posts if I were you, unless you want to be mistaken for a spammer, which I'm sure you don't. Finally, have a read of the forum charter, that'll give you an idea of that this forum is for. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vgamer1

Sorry, didn't mean to spam. I'm just excited to see people interested in such topics.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to add the url to the thread you're talking about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement