Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTI or nuig housemtes wanted

Options
  • 01-09-2009 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

my friend and i (girl and boy) have a house rented about ten mins from gti for this academic year and are lookin for 2 more housemates. We are fun loving students who are attending gti this year. rent wud be 300 per month which is really good:) I need replys really soon or il lose the house. its a 4 bed house with internet etc... if u want to have the crac and a good time for the yr then this is the place to be!

we just found another girl housemate so if theres any more lads lookin for a place near gti or nuig just leave me a message! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 adeleoz

Hi :) Me and my friend (2 females) are goin mad lookin 4 a place. There doesnt seem to be anything decent and reasonable. We are both starting in gti. Are there still two rooms available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 liv119

to adeleoz: i sent u a private msg!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

any places still left ?

i just lost the house today because 4 lads got in first with deposits.. i dont know what im doing now!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

balls , sure give me a pm if your looking for 2 people again :)

• Advertisement

i will:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xx_lil_lee_xx

if u hear of anything again will u get back to me too boyfriend may be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

liv119 wrote: »
    i just lost the house today because 4 lads got in first with deposits.. i dont know what im doing now!:eek:
    Hi guys im going GTI this term same thing happened to me lost a place due to lack of numbers if you are looking for another person to rent with yis im your man Cheers Guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 m.c

hey, are you still looking?? i'm going to gti this year and a friend is going to nuig. there seems to be alot more 3 bed places than 2 bed!

Hi guys im going GTI this term same thing happened to me lost a place due to lack of numbers if you are looking for another person to rent with yis im your man Cheers Guys.

hey, are you still looking?? i'm going to gti this year and a friend is going to nuig. there seems to be alot more 3 bed places than 2 bed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

m.c wrote: »
    Hi yes im still looking for a place start GTI on wednesday so looks like living in a youth hostal for the moment as im moving down from Dublin,if you and your friend want to try and get a 3 bed place i would be very intrested in that let us know we can exchange details to sort out a plan!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Zenith23

Hey, I just got offered med in NUIG and am going crazy finding some people to live with. PM me if you're interested. Thanks :)

Hi yes im still looking for a place start GTI on wednesday so looks like living in a youth hostal for the moment as im moving down from Dublin,if you and your friend want to try and get a 3 bed place i would be very intrested in that let us know we can exchange details to sort out a plan!:)

i'll pm you my number!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement