Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alumni fund?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Anyone a part o this? dont really understand it, but it says 10.50 an hour so... i wanna be a part.. i think!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Ajfunky

for how long?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

betafrog wrote: »
    You basically sit at a phone and ring alumni asking them to make a donation.

and get told to **** off 200 times an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Its actually hard work and is on between 6-9 in the evenings.

Do it if you need the cash, but I would not do it again, it interfered with my studies as I was not getting home until after 11 and was always wrecked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Must Have Music

I did it 3 times, twas good money and I met lots of new people, there was a really good atmosphere in the call room! as long as you don't get disheartened by people telling you to get lost when you call (most of them are't that rude though!), it's a sweet job, especiallly if you live near UCD, so it's handy to nip down to work n home! Any more questions PM me, I'm an expert :p

Advertisement