Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elective modules for vet nursing HELP!

Options
  • 01-09-2009 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Can anyone help me? I am in the middle of registrating for vet nursing year 1. I am totally stuck at the electives page. Anyone I choose has schedule conflict or module in blackboard beside it. Also I not even sure which ones I am supposed to be choosing!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I couldn't find alot to pick especially in semester 1, i ended up going in-programme for both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michelle.Murphy

Chet T16 wrote: »
    I couldn't find alot to pick especially in semester 1, i ended up going in-programme for both

Yeah I ended up doing the same! You know when everything is completed etc is that it are we registered?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Yeah I ended up doing the same! You know when everything is completed etc is that it are we registered?

Yeah once everything is green and you have the full dots thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

i did the same, stuck with the electives related to the subject, gurantees you a place immediately. I hope all vet nurses know, we start tuesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michelle.Murphy

pseudo_23 wrote: »
    i did the same, stuck with the electives related to the subject, gurantees you a place immediately. I hope all vet nurses know, we start tuesday!

Yeah I saw that about tuesday but only when I went into that ucdconnect thing. Its weird its like we not in on a monday till october or something! Unless some modules don't start till then? Also it showed that I only in for one hour on a friday ha ha ha what a pain in the arse. I gonna double check what the story is 2moro at orientation if I can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

i think vet nurses are in mondays from week 3 tho, make sure you understand ur timetable guys

Advertisement