Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - what nite club in dublin

• 01-09-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Organising a hens in dublin city for next weekend and still havent a clue what club to go with -

was gonna go with purty kitchen but i hear the dance floor is tiny and with a load of hens ya need a big dance floor.

Then theres krystle but is it full of posers?

or dandelion or howl at the moon?????????

As ya can tell i dont get out much.

please help:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Well I suppose if you want to go to a place with no atmosphere whatsoever you should defo go to uncharacterised places such as Krystle, LB's etc...

What kind of music do you want to hear? Personally I would get out of Dublin for something like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Jay D wrote: »
    Well I suppose if you want to go to a place with no atmosphere whatsoever you should defo go to uncharacterised places such as Krystle, LB's etc...

What kind of music do you want to hear? Personally I would get out of Dublin for something like this.

budgets mean we stay in dublin - guess i like anything but nothing too cheesy - and nothing too techno for the hens, I'll cross kyrstle off me list so - thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Redpunto wrote: »
    nothing too techno for the hens

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

You wouldn't go too far wrong with D2 on Harcourt St. Dance floor is a good size, music is fine and the crowd is alright aswell.

Plus you can order a few cocktails aswell ;)

Dandillion on Stephens Green wouldn't be too bad either. It has more room than D2 were you can grab a corner with some couches and have a giggle, play your hen games n those sort of shananigans :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I haven't actual being to either d2 or dandeline(apart from lunch) but I have heard bad things.I like tripod if that is dancing is your main priority.I personaly don't like dancing so I might not be the best person for this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Just make sure to book a table. A lot of niteclubs won't let hens in if they are in costume. Also it can be annoying for everyone at the hens if you all have to stand all over the place if there are no seats left.

Advertisement