Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 live question

Options
  • 01-09-2009 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

A newbie here to the Xbox live.

Just a quick one, I know there are alot of bad form things that can go on while playing quick ranked matches etc but is it considered bad form if I play utd with Ronaldo still in the squad?

Also is there a update for all the transfers instead of having to change them all manually?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

there wont be another update as fifa 10 is out in less than a month. If it was me, I would play with Ronaldo as he was with united for the 08/09 season with which the game is based on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

PCros wrote: »
    but is it considered bad form if I play utd with Ronaldo still in the squad?

You are definitely new to xbox live.... :D:D:D

Bad form? No. Not at all. You'll soon see that people create "super-teams" with Ronaldo, Messi, Torres, Eto'o all playing for Bolton, etc.... which is essentially cheating to win. Play Ronaldo with United and don't worry about others. The vast majority of people have super-teams, quit when they are losing or act the twat generally. Its rare enough that you come across a game where someone just wants a decent game.

I wouldn't worry about anybody else.... Xbox live is full of twats tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭PCros

Ah I see thanks.

One more, what are the numbers that add up after each match and the ones in the brackets....looks like this (+45)?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

they are experience points that you gain after every match that add to your overall score. The brackets indicate how many points you got for the match. good luck and happy gaming! if you are looking for a clean and decent player to online with add me. cranksnipe411

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Nah its not bad form..Same as playing with Kaka for Milan etc...Long as you dont play Ronaldo with Leeds or something you'll hear no complains online

• Advertisement
Advertisement