Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora Charms Online

Options
  • 01-09-2009 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Not sure if this is the place to post this so mods move it if needs be.

Anyway, I have a Pandora bracelet and i want to add a few more charms to it, but they're a bit pricey for each charm.

Just wondering if anyone has experience of this website

http://www.pandoracharms.eu/en/

Thanks in advance.
    TW
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 littlemsbutler

i purchased a bracelet and charms from this website to send to my sister in korea. they charged me €10 extra for track and trace delivery, which i decided was worth it because i had never used the site before. the charms arrived without a bracelet and a note to say the bracelet was out of stock and would arrive within 10 days. my sister was not asked to sign for the charms, despite me having paid for this service. nobody from the company contacted me to let me know the item was out of stock. the item was ordered on nov 15th, my sister still has not received the bracelet. i sent a query using their online form last week, which they claim they will reply to within 24 hours. i have yet to receive a reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was searching for Pandora bracelets online and saw that site, looks like they're just ripping off Pandora tbh. From the site:

Pandoracharms.eu is always on the search for the newest design and fashion items from Italy. At this moment the Pandora style beads are the hottest products. Offcourse our Pandora style beads fit on Pandora and Trollbeads bracelets and necklases. That's interesting a company from the Netherlands brings out the latest Italian design and fashion items. The Italians love to spend money on the latest nice designd fashion items. Well we all know, the Dutch are a little greedy! We never want to pay to much! This is why you should always check on "Pandoracharms.eu".

see how they just say Pandora-style? I don't think it's the real thing.

Advertisement