Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help connecting to network.

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Lo all, i'm trying to connect a new computer to an already existing network. We just got an Italian student whom i'm pretty sure has a warcraft addiction. The look of fear in his eyes since i have been unable to get him to connect. Here is the deal and far as i can see, i have a Belkin n150 connected to a Eircom netgear modem. The belkin n150 is new and replacing an older belkin. When setting up the network first it asked me to install a pin code that is printed on the router. I used to have a password before. I am trying both the pin and previous passsword but neither are working. His comp is finding the network no problems but wont exept any passwords. He is on xp and im on vista. I hope this makes sence, if not ill try and make myself clearer for you.

Thanks you in advance.

Andrew

Comments

Advertisement