Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house to rent in Sligo

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

My boyfriend is looking for a house to rent in Sligo for 10 weeks starting the third week in september, he's going to the college for his apprenticeship so is looking for somewhere close enough to the college. Looking for a house that will accommodate between 3 and 5 people. If anyone has anything available or knows of anywhere it'd be a great help. PM me if you need to. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I presume you have checked the usual websites such as daft.ie? Worth checking the Sligo Weekender and the Sligo Champion also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bcos

I have 2-3 rooms available in house beside fas and have pal with 4 bed house in town, might consider short let at 70 per room.pm me

Advertisement