Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Touch Film Festival......

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Rightio lads doing this on behalf of my b/f and buddies......they've entered the touch film festival and want people to view/vote on their movie. Sorry for using boards to whore out their wares but film making is something they take pretty seriously so here it is....http://www.touchfilmfestival.ie/#/film/215/

So please have a look....vote/comment....do nothing! Its entirely up to ye, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

That was...interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Ya.....its a spoof of the movie the rock.....never seen it myself so dont have a clue whats going on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I havent seen The Rock either.
    The short film spoofed James Bond as well I think. I'm guessing the other character next to 007 was meant to be Jaws from the Bond films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Haha I saw this yesterday. My cousin is in it! Great stuff!

Hes meant to be Sean Connerys character I think.....Much prefer their other movies but this one was only allowed be 3 minutes long....they had to cut so much out of it, poor guys spent ages up in Cork City Jail filming in everything!

• Advertisement

Haha I saw this yesterday. My cousin is in it! Great stuff!

Whos your cousin? Of course my b/f had to be the women......

Alan is my cousin. Yeah the O'Rileys Revenge films were brilliant too.

Gotta love O'Rileys....just found my copies of them a few days ago! Think Im gonna have to take a trip down memory lane! Funny enough I now live in the apartment O' Rileys was filmed in.....very strange altogether!

Gotta love O'Rileys....just found my copies of them a few days ago! Think Im gonna have to take a trip down memory lane! Funny enough I now live in the apartment O' Rileys was filmed in.....very strange altogether!

"I'm a little tired, so I don't really feel like walking down memory lane!" :D Yeah I watched it many many times!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

To those who haven't seen the Rock I advise that you do. Everybody loves Sean Connery.....don't they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lolazizzy

hi guys

Can anyone tell me the name of the guy or guys behind this?? It's really funny and am thinking of using them to film something I'm working on.

Cheers

Pm sent!

Update on the awards....well they got to the awards cermony, whcih was last night, they made the top 3 of the action film category but lost...at least there was a free bar at the event to drown their sorrows!

Advertisement