Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 to vodaphone problem

• 01-09-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hi

has anyone ever had a problem switching from 02 to vodafone (with same number) seems the switch over hasnt quite worked, i'm getting some calls & texts to my old 02 sim phone and other calls and texts to my new vodafone sim and phone, tried ringing vodafone but the automated message keeps saying they are experiancing technical difficulties (which could be related to my problem maybe), anyway just wondering if this is a common problem when switching.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

i switched the other way Voda to O2 ..... didnt have a problem - was up and running in an hour or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Porting hours are not 24 hours a day normally 8am - 6pm so should go through tomorrow morning around 10am. Leave the o2 sim in the phone then when you lose the signal put in your vodafone sin should work.

Advertisement