Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

actuarial science in ucd lecture hours?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Does anyone know what the lecture hours are like for actuarial science in ucd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

i assume the calender in our registration thing online is our real timetable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

about 18 hours lectures, tutorial and laps in first year IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Hi,

Registering for this now - do I have to do Micro/Macro Economics?

They are not pre-selected but it tells me my core/option registration isn't complete without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

misslt wrote: »
    Hi,

Registering for this now - do I have to do Micro/Macro Economics?

They are not pre-selected but it tells me my core/option registration isn't complete without them.

You get to pick which semester you do them in.

Do macro in semester 1, otherwise you'll unleash a whole world of pain on yourself in the form of nine o'clock starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Koala09

:confused:
    Sean_K wrote: »
    You get to pick which semester you do them in.

Do macro in semester 1, otherwise you'll unleash a whole world of pain on yourself in the form of nine o'clock starts.

Both macro 1 and 2 in sem 1???? Arent they meant to be 1 in first sem and 2 in the second? :/

And it told me to choose a time as well even though only one option is possible cause the other clashes with another core.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement