Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any airsoft down south

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all i live in dungarvan and i am just wondering if there is anybody interested in getting together for a skermish. i know of a place where we can go regularly.if ther is anybody interested please let me know :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

well there is a skirmish site in cork
    have a look at : www.corkairsoft.ie/forum for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Hi all i live in dungarvan and i am just wondering if there is anybody interested in getting together for a skermish. i know of a place where we can go regularly.if ther is anybody interested please let me know :cool:
    There are organised legal sites down south... I recomend you visit them... Illegal skirmishing can land you with time at the govornment's pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

I know where your on about..tell Jeff we said hello. Its legit people if its who I'm thinking of. I think you tryed to advertise here once before, or somewhere else can't quite remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

If you want to pay a visit to wexford you can play at south east airsforters club. Visit www.sea-c.net

We have a weekend event happening on September 12th. Its going to be fun fun fun

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hammerstein

lochdara wrote: »
    If you want to pay a visit to wexford you can play at south east airsforters club. Visit www.sea-c.net

We have a weekend event happening on September 12th. Its going to be fun fun fun

i recomend it the lads are a good bunch to play with and always a good time to be had there. ive never been disapointed while playing there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 warrenpeace81

thanks lads for the info its great. i have to get something started down here close to home. i have loads of gear and i never get to use it. i just bought a mauser pro tactical rifle from cyber gun i hope i get to use it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

thanks lads for the info its great. i have to get something started down here close to home. i have loads of gear and i never get to use it. i just bought a mauser pro tactical rifle from cyber gun i hope i get to use it soon.

Well come up to us next Sarurday 12th. We have this event on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664954

Join our forum also and you'll get all the info you need.
    www.sea-c.net/forum

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement