Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Zealand milk auction up 24.9%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i am in liquid milk and as the spring calving guys all start to dry off their cows shouldnt there be a shortage of milk and the price should go up ? glory be if that auction price should filter through to here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

This is excellent news, on top of a 25.8% increase in August. If this is sustained, we should see farmgate prices increase. Of course, we will be entering the milk producing season shortly down under so a reversal is still possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

think i read yesterday that glanbia wont have a stand at the ploughing match - probably due to the fact that farmers and their wives would be so annoyed at them:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭stagg88

What does this mean for us can we expect a 1 or 2 cent increase for the august milk price. i read that the united dairy auction was trading at the equivilent of 25 cent a litre will that be matched by the southern producers?

Advertisement