Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yodave trigger kit

Options
  • 01-09-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

just after buying one of these off ebay for about 13 euro i think, said i'd give it a go, anybody here have or used one before? it has to be an improvement on the standard trigger anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

ormondprop wrote: »
    just after buying one of these off ebay for about 13 euro i think, said i'd give it a go, anybody here have or used one before? it has to be an improvement on the standard trigger anyway
    They are much the same as the Brooks trigger kit that I fitted.

And they work very well. BUT remember to do the bump test after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

I have one but havnt fitted it yet as I dont have the confidence to take apart my new rifle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I've a Brooks kit in my CZ 452 Varmint. Trigger now is as sweet as a nut and no creep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

ya i wont 4get to do that anyway, i remember been in a dealers before and a guy had his gun there and if he shook it the gun fired:eek: i saw a video on youtube on how to do it and it looks simple, a punch and a hammer is all thats needed is it

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

i have a yodave kit on my CZ Lr. took a few Min's to put it on (after i looked up better picks on tinter net) great piece of kit well worth it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

pt2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

i put in a new spring into the rifle and it made a nice difference, i used the 2nd lightest spring, i didnt bother putting in any of the tubes to change the creep, i tried a few but i preferred it the way it was, only took about 10 mins of fooling around with different combinations of springs and tubes before i settled on the way it is now, if anybody wants a spring and tube they can gladfully take some of my spares if they are ever around the nenagh area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

Fitted mine to a .17HMR CZ Silhouette the other night, took 15mins

Worth the effort, I also used the 2nd lightest spring

Advertisement