Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metal - New band Tipperary/Limerick

• 01-09-2009 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi, Im looking to set up a band around tipperary or limerick. Im 23 and iv been playing for years. I can play guitar and sing/growl. I toured with a metal band for around two years and iv got everything I need to play live. Iv got a car so traveling for practice would be ok if its worth it.

My influences are Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, Anathema, Paradise Lost, Isis, Jesu, Devin Townsend, faith no more. Iv a pretty wide taste in music but the main style id like to play is something like a mix of Katatonia Anathema and Paradise lost.

You can check out some home recordings here http://www.myspace.com/coldwaysband

Id like to take it seriously and try hard to get gigs and make a name and ultimately do this for a living.

If you are interested leave a reply to let me know what kind of music you want to create.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 AStranger

still looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 the lovetrain

some great tracks man on the myspace

cheers. id be hoping to do something similar to that stuff but constantly progressing the sound. Maybe heavier, maybe lighter. Trying to be creative and original.

Iv got a bassist now. Or at least I think I have one. Jamming with him tomorrow.

Im still looking for a drummer and possibly a second guitarist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 drummerman

Good luck with it man, I'd be very interested in playing with ya but I've already got three bands on my plate! If one of them falls through though I'll certainly keep ya in mind.

Thanks. Drummers always seem to be the hardest band members to find. Let me know if your situation changes.

Anybody else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Sblakepcs

hmm i'll give ya a call.. ;)

Advertisement