Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

co op interviews

Options
  • 01-09-2009 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

does anyone know when they start? also is it too late to find your own placement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

The start time depends on your course... If you tell me what you do I will find out for you.

If you wish to find your own placement it is never too late unless you have already accepted an offer from the co-op office.

In the current economic climate if you find yourself a placement... take it and inform the co op office so they stopo looking for a placefor you!!! (You could also hold out for a while just in case they find something better for you)

The current UL Education Officer has promised to improve the Co-op system (I wouldn't hold out much hope)... so maybe holding on is an option ... or not.

Wishing you all the best in your Placement!!!

DJCR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

As said above, it depends on the course, but in my case (Business), they started in Week 2, or at the latest week 3.

Advertisement