Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaeilge for the iphone 3GS

• 01-09-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Dia Daoibh!!

Just bought an iphone 3GS and was disappointed to discover that there is no irish language option. Since there is one on the Tocco, I assumed Apple would be up to speed!! Just wondering if anyone would know if an Irish language option can be downloaded?

Go raibh míle!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I don't think so but maybe you could download Vodafone's predictive text application. It's free and available for any network and most phones. www.teacs.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I don't think so but maybe you could download Vodafone's predictive text application. It's free and available for any network and most phones. www.teacs.ie

Ní oibreoidh téacs ar an iPhone toisc nach n-oireann ríomhchláir java ar an iPhone ar chor ar bith.

De ghnáth bíonn Apple an-mhaith ag cur leaganacha Gaeilge de OSX ar fáil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Ní oibreoidh téacs ar an iPhone toisc nach n-oireann ríomhchláir java ar an iPhone ar chor ar bith.

Lucht iPhone bocht! An bhfuil aon bhuntáiste leo thar Nokia maith?!

Advertisement