Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x factor contestant gets erection on stage ! lol

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RHRN wrote: »
    Well according to my friend who went for the show once, there's pre-auditions (none of the TV judges) where they basically weed out the mediocre/average people, and keep the really goods and really craps for the TV auditions! Entertainment value etc.

Here is what happens, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8209429.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Haha the poor guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

Can't a man with massive protuding genitles not just have his audition without it all resulting in smutty remarks anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

A bit of a wooden performance by Steve, he certainly cocked that up...

Seriously... the only question is whether the setup was by him or by the makers of the programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Whatever about it being embarrassing for him, it must be even worse for his daughters backstage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if i had daughters like that i would have a right diamond cutter 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I can't see any boner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I can't believe people thought this was real.

If he had a boner do you really he would go on stage and act so nonchalant? No.

Plus he is way to ugly too have fathered those girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ugh..That performance boned

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dean820 wrote: »
    I can't see any boner.
    Same here, leaves me wondering what sort of deformed genitals people have who think that looks like an erection! It was most likely stuffed or a big SOFT cock & balls.

• Advertisement

rubadub wrote: »
    Same here, leaves me wondering what sort of deformed genitals people have who think that looks like an erection! It was most likely stuffed or a big SOFT cock & balls.

That's what I thought as well, I believe there is a medical condition that prevents all the blood from leaving the erection afterwards, so you end up with a big rubbery one!

edit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_erection

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

that did not look real looks like he shoved something down his trousers still funny but

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

he hee... this post is about cocks.... hee heee..... "erection"..chortle.. tee hee!

Advertisement