Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian language course being taught by an Italian?

Options
  • 02-09-2009 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of an Italian course being done in Cork, taught by an Italian? Not for me, for herself who's preference is for a native speaker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

too bad tirabaralla is gone back

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Does anyone know of an Italian course being done in Cork, taught by an Italian? Not for me, for herself who's preference is for a native speaker.

I think UCC can help you there, they do a language exchange where the Italian will help herself with the language and she can help the Italian in English. I'm not 100% but I heard of someone doing this through UCC and who didn't want to sit around in a classroom situation like some "hey hey" meeting, its a 1-to-1 scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Big Tone, unfortunately it's a classroom environment she wants, as three of her friends want to do it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'm sure you've already looked at the evening courses the italian dept run?
    I've no idea who actually teaches them mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks DeRanged, will get herself to give them a call ASAP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Just a few months ago and you could have had out very own Tirabarbarella, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 dooksgolf

Dante Society have courses on Monday nights in Blackrock Hurling Club.Some native & non-native teachers.There's a website if you google it.

Advertisement