Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 60 days update

Options
  • 02-09-2009 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

I was wondering with the Garmin 60 day free update deal, is the only option a download or is there any option for a disc?

I'm guessing not but live in hope as I don't have access to proper broadband also what is the average size of a garmin map update?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I don't know whether there's a DVD option, but it's a big file - the last one I downloaded was over 3 gig. That's European mapping though, the UK and Ireland would be smaller (but still big).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I was thinking it'd be a few gigs, unless there's a disc looks like I'll be sticking with the maps that'll be on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Adding on another question here,

If I register and get approved for an update, would I have to download it there and then or once your approved can it be downloaded in a few months time?

Thanks again

Advertisement