Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akihabarashop - Mass order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Gis a shout for the next one kiki - I reckon some semitsu bits might suit me a bit better than the stock se parts - shall have a fiddle with dooms at the next meet!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Well, it might be a while until I do another order.

However, I do have a Sanwa JLF, springs for making it stiffer if necessary, and 6-7 Sanwa + Seimitsu buttons in stock. Can't remember what colours, PM me if you're interested.

Hmmm - cheers but not too hot on the idea of mixing different feels, pity I didn't get around to playing more before you stuck the order in :/

Do you have a Madcatz stick?
    Cos I can install a stick in about 6 mins on Saturday if you want to get a feel for it.

Yep it's an se - myself and doom are old mates so the feel he'd go for would probably suit me fine too. I'll drop in when he gets his exams over with and give a few a run!

• Advertisement

joconnell, sent you a PM. :)

Just a quick shout to say cheers to kiki on this - he sorted me with some better seimitsu parts and it's a big improvement - less **** attempts at specials :D

Advertisement