Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Melbourne from Perth

Options
  • 02-09-2009 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭

Whats the place like?

Perth is fairly small and not much to do except go on the beer in Northbridge, so I'm hoping Melbourne is better.

What are some examples of things I can do when I get there? The missus is tagging along too.

Also, is anyone on here involved in indoor soccer and looking for one more? I've been playing over here for the last cupla months and lovin it so dont wanna give that up when I go to Melbourne.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Whats the place like?

Perth is fairly small and not much to do except go on the beer in Northbridge, so I'm hoping Melbourne is better.

What are some examples of things I can do when I get there? The missus is tagging along too.

Also, is anyone on here involved in indoor soccer and looking for one more? I've been playing over here for the last cupla months and lovin it so dont wanna give that up when I go to Melbourne.

Cheers.

Melbournes a Grand ol'town.. There is quite a lot to do think ozeire has a website.. he'll prob stick a link up when he comes across this..

Theres always the real touristy things, which are actually alright, helps to get orientated with Melbourne. Tram network is very useful.

Where are u guys looking to move to in Melbourne?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Dunno. Just can't get a job in Perth in IT so moving to Melbourne coz I havent been there yet. Me mate lives on Queens road so probably be going near there. Dont know Melbourne at all. Pretty much going over there blind and hoping for the best!:D

I lived in Sydney for 4 months while I was working there and thought it was pretty cool. I'm not big into cafe's and culture so basically just hoping its still a good city to live in for a few months!

Advertisement