Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyprus v Rep. of Ireland

Options
  • 02-09-2009 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Anybody in Melbourne know anywhere which this will be screened?? Its a 7.30pm kick off so that'll be 4.30am:eek: here..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

DamoDLK wrote: »
    Anybody in Melbourne know anywhere which this will be screened?? Its a 7.30pm kick off so that'll be 4.30am:eek: here..

if you have a decent internet connection, try www.myp2p.eu as a last resort ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

I checked the websites of Fox Sports, Setanta, SBS, ESPN none of them have it scheduled anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

cupthehand wrote: »
    I checked the websites of Fox Sports, Setanta, SBS, ESPN none of them have it scheduled anyway

Damn so can't see it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 forgodssake22

The Celtic Club. Google them. They showed the Bulgaria games. Will be watching it there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭v.e.r.b.a.l

likewise for new zealand - where can i watch it around the auckland area?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 toffeeforever

Charles Dickens Pub in Melbourne is the best bet on 290 collins street. I rang them and they thought they are showing it but needed to confirm with their boss so I have to ring back around 4pm. Generally the more people that ring the more chance they will show it tel 9654 1821 They stream matches from the web. I watched Munster Leinster in there and it was perfect quality.

I rang Celtic Club and they are not showing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Anywhere in Sydney hooking up a stream? Cheers Bar doesnt seem to be anyway, cant really think of anywhere else that would make the effort (Sports Bar in the Cross is closed I think!) Mate of mine probably is setting one up but wouldnt mind a back up just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Its not on live in Aus

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Charles Dickens Pub in Melbourne is the best bet on 290 collins street. I rang them and they thought they are showing it but needed to confirm with their boss so I have to ring back around 4pm. Generally the more people that ring the more chance they will show it tel 9654 1821 They stream matches from the web. I watched Munster Leinster in there and it was perfect quality.

I rang Celtic Club and they are not showing it.

Right well looks like i'll be giving them a buzz so! fingers crossed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

anyone discover if anywhere in sydney is managing to show it?? cant believe this is happening again!!!!

• Advertisement

Any clips of the goals? Tried youtube, for some reason our streaming picture disappeared, just live audio :(

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Seems to be alot of clips on youtube that are working ok .

Only found one pretty crap clip! Any links?

http://www.cheersbar.com.au/Sports.htm

Arguably the most important match of any bar our own is on SBS 2 tonight. A boring goaless draw with multiple Italians banned from the next game would go down a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye. came on here to say about SBS2 and the italians.

reckon the best is for an italy loss tbh, we should be chasing 1st, so an italy loss will leave us a point behind.

ACTUALLY, what am i saying. an draw will leave italy 2 points ahead with us to play, so if we get 3 points from that (a win is the only outcome that will change anything) then we'll go top! an italy win will put them 4 points ahead! We dont want that!

i'll be watchin on SBS2!

Advertisement