Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair - 1 million FREE seats

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Just tried to book there and my session has been locked! Has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully it'll be sorted before midnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Anyone any idea what my options could be here?

Booked 2 tickets to Radez earlier, and the website crashed just as I made payment. I waited for a couple of hours but couldnt get off the session blocked screen. Left work, came home and tried to check the flights. No record of them on Ryanair. Thing is, they've already taken payment. What can I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

keano_afc wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what my options could be here?

Booked 2 tickets to Radez earlier, and the website crashed just as I made payment. I waited for a couple of hours but couldnt get off the session blocked screen. Left work, came home and tried to check the flights. No record of them on Ryanair. Thing is, they've already taken payment. What can I do?

if payment has already gone through then a confirmation email should have already been sent

if not, go to the ryanair homepage and top left click on "manage my booking"

then pick option 3 and put in the dates you fly out, email address used in booking and cities flying to and from and then click "view my booking"

if the payment has really gone through then once you click off that screen your confirmation number should come up on the next screen, if not then payment didn't go through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

Off topic but I booked a flight but now I want my daughter to come but they won't except a child by herself, anything I can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

rossie1977 wrote: »
    if payment has already gone through then a confirmation email should have already been sent

if not, go to the ryanair homepage and top left click on "manage my booking"

then pick option 3 and put in the dates you fly out, email address used in booking and cities flying to and from and then click "view my booking"

if the payment has really gone through then once you click off that screen your confirmation number should come up on the next screen, if not then payment didn't go through

I've done all that. Thats how I noticed that there was no record of the flight. When I click on manage my booking and enter the dates it says no flight found. I've been checking my e mail constantly and havent recieved one from Ryanair. I paid with 3v vouchers and the money has already been taken out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

keano_afc wrote: »
    I've done all that. Thats how I noticed that there was no record of the flight. When I click on manage my booking and enter the dates it says no flight found. I've been checking my e mail constantly and havent recieved one from Ryanair. I paid with 3v vouchers and the money has already been taken out.

If you have a record of the transaction on credit card (3v albeit), then you have a contract, and should simply need to get in touch with a Ryanair desk to link your name to a booking reference number. You only need the reference number and your given passenger name when checking in online, at which point you'll get a boarding card to print out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

There's a new offer now it seems. 1 million flights starting from a €5. The main interesting offers in comparison to the one over the last couple of days is that Eindhoven and Edinburgh are included in this.

Anyway, I take it that the 1 cent offers are now closed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

There's a new offer now it seems. 1 million flights starting from a €5. The main interesting offers in comparison to the one over the last couple of days is that Eindhoven and Edinburgh are included in this.

Anyway, I take it that the 1 cent offers are now closed??

I would imagine they're done with the free seats for a week or two at least... Im a bit miffed as the inclusion of Eindhoven (it's only a fiver/tenner after all) would open the possibility of Amsterdam (bout 100km away), rather than the trip to Brussels I have booked. That said, Im chuffed with €30 return pp from my front door to Brussels city centre, as it'd apparently lovely too.

Advertisement