Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dermologica

• 02-09-2009 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25

Does anyone know where I can get dermologica at the cheapest price??Im living in cavan so am close to euro and gbp prices???thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I'd say the cheapest place to get it is online. Even if a salon has an offer on, they still can't seem to beat online prices.

I usually use www.care4yourskin.com (even after paying postage they have good prices, and they ship from Newry so it arrives quickly).

A friend just bought from www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk which seems to be cheaper. No idea about delivery times though.

I have heard good things about www.adonisgrooming.com but I've never used them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I always get mine on www.activebeauty.co.uk works out approx half the price of salon depending on currency rates obviously. maybe slightly more than half but well worth it and delivered within the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭fascination

Adonis Grooming are amazing!! Next day delivery and loads of free samples!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

Definitely go for Adonis Grooming, they even have a customer service line and you can ring if you have any queries on their products. They are based in Northern Ireland so the stuff comes to you so quickly and they give lots of samples. You can also mention what your interested in and they'll send you some of them too. They're brilliant, and so cheap in comparison to any beauty salon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

I know that Walmer in Raheny stock Dermologica. http://www.walmer.ie/Contact.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Try jerseybeautycompany.co.uk. I think they were cheapest last time I looked

Advertisement