Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy bag shopping: Alexander Wang coco duffle vs Balenciaga city

• 02-09-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭

I should be working, I really should, but instead I'm indulging in some fantasy bag shopping. I really love the new alexander wand coco bag but is it terribly fickle? Will the studs date it? And it seems like the handels are too short to carry it on your shoulder which is frankly stupid. Or is it just so cool:

alexander-wang-bag-olsen-twins-news-e7395b20ed2a24f3cff29966ea3fac3e.jpg.png

Clearly ignore the person carrying the bag! Or is the Balenciaga city a better fantasy buy:

amanda-bynes-black-balenciaga-city-handbag.jpg

I love them both :o Oh shameful consumer lust.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Oooh I'd definitely go for the second one. Much classier than the first!

God I really want it now... *wishes for money*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Madame Olenska

Oh both please...Not a fan of the GGH on the BalBag though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Yay! It's not just me :D

I know I think I prefer the Bal and I kinda like the gold hardware, better than black leather with silver hardware? But the alexander wang is just mmmm, I mean gold studs!

Now I need a fantasty credit card..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Whoops, just understood what you meant about the giant gold hardware on the Bal bag, totally agree it's tacky much prefer the smaller hardware :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Neither TBH.

I've never gotten the Balenciaga thing, at least for their standard bags. They look quite mundane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Avenuegirl

I'm not a fan of the Balenciaga bag, I don't think they look their prices at all. I do quite like the Alexander Wang bag - although I think it is very on trend at the moment so only for people with buckets of money to spend on bags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Madame Olenska

I love Balenciaga Bags…city and hobos are my favourite…so usable and roomy…..light also compared with say Chloe Paddington / Heloise bags which are a weight in themselves before anything is put in them.

Horses for courses though. It’s the same with everything. I would much rather pay for a well made leather bag then the likes of the much more popular LV speedy or neverfull which is only PVC..vinyl coated stuff with a bit of fancy trim.

Advertisement