Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Chop, Sky Dive & Leg Wax for Charity

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

Xqzciara wrote: »
    hi louise, im gonna be living on campus too so if i see u around ill definitely give you a few bob for the cause! Im the one in the orange, so if u recognise me around b sure to attack me 4 money (dont worry, ill enjoy it ha ha)
    444953750a11554964473l.jpg

thank you so much!!! c u then :)

banquo wrote: »
    @Louise: Friendly tip! You may want to tone down that signature before a mod sees it. Pic is too big for the boards.ie signature rules (to stop everyone having painfully large and epilepsy-inducing sigs). :)

hey banquo thanks for that! i just wasnt sure how to resize it! i think iv sorted it now! nothing cuter than a rat snogging a sheet of glass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Ha! :D

I'm in Rye Hall and group 13 too! :)

oooooooh cool! where in rye hall are you???? what day are you moving up on??

Keep an eye out for a few of these around the campus and Maynooth! I'm getting them printed tomorrow so I'll be distributing them on Monday if anyone feels like giving a hand!

:)

HairChopLegWaxSkyDive.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ugh.Im.Clashing

oooooooh cool! where in rye hall are you???? what day are you moving up on??

I'm not sure where I am. I'm still waiting for my lease :(. The email said "R22G" but I'm not sure how to interpret that XD [I hope it's not really simple and I've just made a fool of myself :p].
    I'm probably going to move up either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how prepared I am... As of this moment, I'm completely unprepared. XD

I'm not sure where I am. I'm still waiting for my lease :(. The email said "R22G" but I'm not sure how to interpret that XD [I hope it's not really simple and I've just made a fool of myself :p].
    I'm probably going to move up either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how prepared I am... As of this moment, I'm completely unprepared. XD

haha! i rang up and they told me i was apartment 1, room A... i feel so special! ur probably in apartment 22, room G? a 7 bed apartment??? i think anyway... give me a shout when you've moved in anyway... we might pop over with a cheap bottle of aldi wine to welcome you!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ugh.Im.Clashing

haha! i rang up and they told me i was apartment 1, room A... i feel so special! ur probably in apartment 22, room G? a 7 bed apartment??? i think anyway... give me a shout when you've moved in anyway... we might pop over with a cheap bottle of aldi wine to welcome you!:p

Ahh! Anything but wine! XD

Ahh! Anything but wine! XD

I'll get the cheap Aldi brand 7up then... unless its from Aldi i probably wont be able to afford it! Or else I'll do the american thing and make you a jello or something?? is jello just jelly.....?:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I'll get the cheap Aldi brand 7up then... unless its from Aldi i probably wont be able to afford it! Or else I'll do the american thing and make you a jello or something?? is jello just jelly.....?:p
    i think its just a more liquidy jelly?

make her tea:D:D:D:D she likes tea..we all do

Ok guys!

I've had plenty of promises but where is the moolah??! Honestly though, thanks for all your positive support...

If you want to sponsor me or you know someone who might, you can PM me, email me at louisefeaheny@gmail.com, or give me a shout on 0879760953.

Failing that, I live in Rye hall, number 2 (KIP!) but im always in foyle apartment 2- easily recognised by the posters in the window!!!

Let's send these kids in India some money!!!!!

xxx:D

Advertisement