Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcripts

Options
  • 02-09-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Not sure is this the right place to ask this but anyway, I graduated about 5 years ago and I now need my transcripts to apply for a postgrad course. I have no idea where they are. Does anyone know if it's costs anything to get them resent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Get in touch with Student Academic Administration, they'll send them out to you. Free afaik :)

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Student_Affairs/Student_Administration/Student_Academic_Administration/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

You can print off your own transcript from www.si.ul.ie but generally that's not good enough to be 'official' for postgrad apps. For applications you need it on official headed UL paper and stamped by SAA. I don't know whether they can post them out to you (probably, though) but you can certainly get them from the SAA office. They cost me €6 per copy of transcript (about 4 pages or so)...but I needed about 7 and the one at the desk felt sorry for me paying over forty quid so said twenty would do fine, so in that sense if you're in the area might be worthwhile calling in to save a few bob. ;)

Advertisement