Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I guess it was too much to hope for.......

Options
  • 02-09-2009 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Don't suppose anyone could help me find a local importer, Aus would be fine too....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Listen the local grog is doing the job decently enough.

I got a call at 3am this morning from the patrol guard in Abbotsford stating there was a Pissed Irish bloke singing on the corner(in the road like) of Smith St. With no trousers on and his oul fella dangling in the wind.

Buckfast is not needed at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Zambia232 wrote: »
    Listen the local grog is doing the job decently enough.

I got a call at 3am this morning from the patrol guard in Abbotsford stating there was a Pissed Irish bloke singing on the corner(in the road like) of Smith St. With no trousers on and his oul fella dangling in the wind.

Buckfast is not needed at all...

Hehehe :D

Just the one is all I want ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

You Suck! wrote: »
    Just the one is all I want ;)

Thats what he was singing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭deadfingers

I heard that they sell it in one it in either The Cock'n'bull or the Tea Gardens in Bondi junction. That may not still be the case. I was told that about 16 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

I read in one of those travel pamphlets the Cock and Bull sells it.

Although why in the land of cheap sh1te get drunk fast drink like goon and passion pop you would bother buying probably expensive imported similar crap from Ireland is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

shane86 wrote: »
    I read in one of those travel pamphlets the Cock and Bull sells it.

Although why in the land of cheap sh1te get drunk fast drink like goon and passion pop you would bother buying probably expensive imported similar crap from Ireland is beyond me.
    I'm in NZ, so not sure what the hell goon and passion pop are. In any case its just to satify an old craving, it's a galway thing...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Ohhh I remember passion pop. We used to call it the 'two buck chuck!'

Advertisement