Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will it make a diff that the mortgage is not in my name?

Options
  • 02-09-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

I have 3500 saved in the credit union - the accounts in my name

partners just been approved for morgage(im going on the deeds too) and i asked the credit union for 9500(for solicitors fees, new furniture etc) They want a copy of the morgage approval which is in my partners name.

Will it make a diff that the morgage is not in my name?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

possibly not, although they may want something in writing stating that your name will be on the deeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Toots* wrote: »
    possibly not, although they may want something in writing stating that your name will be on the deeds.

they asked me would my partner go on the cred union acc jointly and i said yes- so went down yesterday and he was put on it.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

they asked me would my partner go on the cred union acc jointly and i said yes- so went down yesterday and he was put on it.

That's good. Best of luck with the house :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

we got the loan anyway:)

Advertisement