Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Card??

Options
  • 02-09-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

:confused:Ok, I just wanna know how this thing works out on orientation week. It says on my SIS registration summary that my student cards is "ready for collection", but don't you need to give them like a passport photograph as well?? :confused:

:confused:How does this work and when do I actually get my student cards??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NU8

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    :confused:Ok, I just wanna know how this thing works out on orientation week. It says on my SIS registration summary that my student cards is "ready for collection", but don't you need to give them like a passport photograph as well?? :confused:

:confused:How does this work and when do I actually get my student cards??:confused:

You don't need to bring a photo, they take one with a webcam and print off your card while you wait. Just go into the Student Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

NU8 wrote: »
    You don't need to bring a photo, they take one with a webcam and print off your card while you wait. Just go into the Student Centre.

Thx, and to think I was actually about to go and waste €6 in a photobooth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

you have to bring your passport as proof of ID though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

muffinman wrote: »
    you have to bring your passport as proof of ID though

Any form of Garda ID.

Advertisement