Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel help needed

Options
  • 02-09-2009 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to create a workbook which will have a tab for each of the teams in the Premier League, for example, and I will be using the data from www.soccerway.com. However, I don't want to manually update things like league table, squad lits etc, how do I go about doing it automatically?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

The only thing i can think of , is to pull the data into a database first and then export it as a csv file into excel , i could be wrong as i don't know excel that well , but i don't think you can plug it into a web based application directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bala

Hi,

I'm trying to create a workbook which will have a tab for each of the teams in the Premier League, for example, and I will be using the data from www.soccerway.com. However, I don't want to manually update things like league table, squad lits etc, how do I go about doing it automatically?

Thanks!

Read up on "Get External Data" for excel.

Advertisement