Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contacting vistaprint ireland

Options
  • 02-09-2009 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi guys just wondering can anyone help me:

I ordered business cards from vista print but made a spelling error and couldn't change it, so i immediately went to cancel my order and emailed customer support this was on saturady. On tuesday i got no email and checked my order history and my business cards were shipped :eek:

On the website they have no contact number or address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Niall1975 wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering can anyone help me:

I ordered business cards from vista print but made a spelling error and couldn't change it, so i immediately went to cancel my order and emailed customer support this was on saturady. On tuesday i got no email and checked my order history and my business cards were shipped :eek:

On the website they have no contact number or address.

You do business with a company that don't publish contact details? :eek:
    You emailed on Saturday and checked your order on Tuesday. What happened on Monday? :eek:
    NEVER rely on emailing a company. The majority, in my experience, do not act on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

on vista print you have to initial a proof, so once youve done that you cant change your mind. I always order a proof, print it and re read it alot until im sure theres no errors and then i order.

im sure its not what you want to hear but theres no way there going to contact you and change the order

I learnt the hard way as well

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

Yeah, there's no comebacks on a error like that. They give you plenty of chances/warnings to check everything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Vistaprint specifically indicate that by initialling the proof that there is no going back. They are going ahead and printing what you have proof read and authorized, they do not make changes any time after that. As is the case with most printers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Niall1975

Hi Ranger, i checked my email everyday including monday. I cancelled my order immediately while it was processing so vistaprint could have cancelled it by monday or tueday morning.

Ah well i'm stuck with them now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

If your order has not been processed, you may cancel it and receive a merchandise credit of the order amount. Click here to select the order and get started.

Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled once they have been processed.

The self service for vistaprint are here: http://www.vistaprint.ie/customer-care/service-center.aspx?xnav=foot .

* you can track your order here: http://www.vistaprint.ie/vp/ns/my_account/order_detail.aspx?most_recent=1

*if you have a question about your order already been placed: http://www.vistaprint.ie/customer-care/contact-us-faqs.aspx?link_id=271

--- hope this helps! ---

Thanks tim m-u, i did cancel it before it was processed but for some reason vistaprint ignored it for two days and shipped it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

7-day internet return doesn't apply here, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

consultech wrote: »
    7-day internet return doesn't apply here, no?

The 7 day cooling off period is for items returned in a sale able condition. Who is going to buy business cards or what not that have already been printed for company x?

The printers will print what you give them. Spelling errors are not the fault of the printer.

Vistaprint finally emailed me, they will be refunding my credit card. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement