Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hill Walker's Wicklow by David Herman

Options
  • 02-09-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey!

Anyone know where I could track this book down in Dublin??

I have tried most of the well known, and some not so well known book stores aound the city centre, but no joy. Is it out of print?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ching9000

Thanks, but I did come across that on Amazon, but not prepared to pay that price for it. Especially as the original price was ~6 euro (!), thats a pretty good mark-up for somebody....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

50 euros is daylight robbery - someone is chancing their arm on that. I have a copy of the book - its small with much less then a 100 pages and a paperback. Certainly not worth 50 euros!

53 degress north (Cabinteely) and Great Outdoors have a big selection of books - i'd be surprised if they did not have a few copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Did you ever get hold of this book. Planning to do a few walks in the Wicklow area and a copy of this would be handy..

Advertisement