Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone in the market for Kitchen Appliances?

• 02-09-2009 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

There is a midweek online only Sale at D.I.D Electrical

Money off all Cooking, Laundry, Dishwasher, Refrigeration.

Ends Thursday at midnight and is only applicable on web orders.

Hope this is of some help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

I just checked out a few bits and the offers were fairly poor. Only a couple of quid off things. Not even 10% in most cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭dogeyknees

Can't check against Currys or Harvey Norman as they won't advertise online but just picking a few and comparing to Power City:

GOF462 - PC 299.95 - DID 284.95
    ZWF14070 - PC 349.95 - DID 332.95
    VHC381 PC - 383.95 - DID 379.95
    SRS55C02 - PC 403.25 - DID 379.95
    RSH1DBBP - PC 809.96 - DID 759.95

Those are just to name a few that are comparable but still savings to be made!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 didelectrical

BnA wrote: »
    I just checked out a few bits and the offers were fairly poor. Only a couple of quid off things. Not even 10% in most cases.

I have a suggestion - why don't users post what promotions they would like to see running and i will see what can be done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I have a suggestion -
    As DID obviously see the benefits of advertising here, why not set up a forum on the commercial interaction section as other companies do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

CH3OH wrote: »
    I have a suggestion -
    As DID obviously see the benefits of advertising here, why not set up a forum on the commercial interaction section as other companies do.

Second that. I'm getting the feeling that DID marketing is using the bargains alert website on the cheap.

Can you please stay in the commercial interaction section stay out of bargain alerts unless you really have an outstanding unbelievable bargain and stop creating new accounts to get yourself noticed. Also bring dogeyknees with you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Just looking at the past posts of dogeyknees.

Bit sad really on DID Electrical's part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

didelectrical and dogeyknees, I suggest you contact one of our Community managers. You can contact them through this link. Sorry, we just can't allow companies to come on and advertise even though I know your intentions are to benefit our users.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement