Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC masters in GIS and RS

Options
  • 02-09-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone know about this course, what's it like, is it worth doing, are there jobs in it ? I have a degree in civil eng and i have being offered this course but it is hard to get good advivce about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 remmo

Calcio wrote: »
    Does anyone know about this course, what's it like, is it worth doing, are there jobs in it ? I have a degree in civil eng and i have being offered this course but it is hard to get good advivce about it.

Did you ever take the course? Any thoughts if so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Calcio

No I did not do the course I decided to do primary teaching in the end, personally I did not feel like it was for me and something I wanted to pursue mainly because I did not feel there would be much chance of getting a job in it at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gazzikins

Disappointed that I got rejected for this course. I thought I'd sail through with my 1st class honours degree in geography. So rather than sitting on my rear, I've decided to do the H.Dip. in Applied Computing Technology at UCC. Perhaps more IT experience might get me over the line next year. Don't know what I'd do if I get rejected again though.

Advertisement