Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autograph Band

Options
  • 02-09-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Has anybody any feedback on this band? Be it good or bad????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Libby029 wrote: »
    Has anybody any feedback on this band? Be it good or bad????

since you post here assuming its a kilkenny band, never heard of em tbh might be a good idea to post up some URLs of their myspace/youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Yeah they are a Kilkenny band, i think they mainly play weddings, but finding it hard to get any feedback on them. They don't have anything online...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭victor1

curious about these guys myself. Cannot find anything of substance online about them, anyone any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ger57

Are/were this band not a variation of the O'Dywer Brothers and friends?????,something tells me there is/was a connection.They were very popular and very good,played weddings,pubs and functions ,as what the story with them is now i don't .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Saw a flyer for them playing in newpark hotel in December I think. If you were thinking of booking them it would probably worth going to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 gommer

Hi guys, My name is Sean and Im the bass player with the kilkenny band Autograph, we were playing in the newpark hotel tonight (28th Nov) and the barman told me about this site and that someone was trying to find some info about us, well all the replys ive read are true, we do mainly weddings (our speciality) and we are doing 2 xmas party nights in the newpark on the 12th and 13th Dec, If you want a contact number ring Paddy ODwyer 056 7763974 hope to see you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Heard them a few times at weddings. Can't fault them. Very good at what they do.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

gommer wrote: »
    Hi guys, My name is Sean and Im the bass player with the kilkenny band Autograph, we were playing in the newpark hotel tonight (28th Nov) and the barman told me about this site and that someone was trying to find some info about us, well all the replys ive read are true, we do mainly weddings (our speciality) and we are doing 2 xmas party nights in the newpark on the 12th and 13th Dec, If you want a contact number ring Paddy ODwyer 056 7763974 hope to see you soon!

Yer actually playing at an xmas party saturday in KK that Im heading to. Looking forward to it :)

Yer actually playing at an xmas party saturday in KK that Im heading to. Looking forward to it :)

Yep, our xmas parties start in Langtons fri and sat...let the games begin!!!

Yep, our xmas parties start in Langtons fri and sat...let the games begin!!!

what kinda stuff do ye do???:) cover wise. Im all geared up aint been out in ages!!

• Advertisement

what kinda stuff do ye do???:) cover wise. Im all geared up aint been out in ages!!

We do middle of the road stuff, being a wedding band we cater for everyone, anyone who has been to our party nites were not dissapointed, i think the ones this year are in the restaurant again, its a great venue, looking forward to it myself.

We do middle of the road stuff, being a wedding band we cater for everyone, anyone who has been to our party nites were not dissapointed, i think the ones this year are in the restaurant again, its a great venue, looking forward to it myself.

Yea we had the same area last year as we have this. Last year we had the one man band though. Lol so we wont be getting thunderstruck ;)??

Yea we had the same area last year as we have this. Last year we had the one man band though. Lol so we wont be getting thunderstruck ;)??

sorry bud, no ACDC, Id love to be able to do some of that, but i'd have to put a vice grip on me bollix!!! Ill chat with you on the night and maybe have a pint too:D

sorry bud, no ACDC, Id love to be able to do some of that, but i'd have to put a vice grip on me bollix!!! Ill chat with you on the night and maybe have a pint too:D

coolios, sure Id settle for some Dire Straits;) lol if someone asks ye to do scatman thats me:D

coolios, sure Id settle for some Dire Straits;) lol if someone asks ye to do scatman thats me:D

dire straits it is! im hittin the sack cos ive an early start in the morning, im a postman in kk :)

dire straits it is! im hittin the sack cos ive an early start in the morning, im a postman in kk :)

Im a receiver of post in KK, might see ya around lol:D Sack postman I gets it:p

well bud, did you enjoy your xmas party?

well bud, did you enjoy your xmas party?

I did yep, really enjoyed the band, ye were great!:) the dj after ye was a bit crap....:o really old out of date stuff and deafingly loud, we headed into the nightclub shortly after ye finsished. I heard the bit of Dire straits too as far as I recall. Ye had a great set and a good sound level too, could have a chat and listen, even had a little boogie. Good stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 legslowery

Hey Sean,

Whats the contact number nowadays to book with the o'dwyer bro's/autograph? Is there a website?? email??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

This is the phone number I have for them. 056 7741609

Hope it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 legslowery

apparently that number is out of service :(
    Thanks though

legslowery wrote: »
    apparently that number is out of service :(
    Thanks though

Hi friend, Sean here again, we have a new number for the band its: 056 7715571 (Paddy O'Dwyer) thanks.

Advertisement