Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hogans Place neighbourhood query

• 02-09-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could share some comments about the neighbourhood of Hogans Place in Dublin 2? I am looking for an apartment there and I'm not sure if it is a safe area.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

aurinko wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could share some comments about the neighbourhood of Hogans Place in Dublin 2? I am looking for an apartment there and I'm not sure if it is a safe area.

Thanks a mill!

Howya, i live about 5 minutes away from Hogans place and as an area it's grand. Like most anywhere in Dublin, (find myself saying this a lot recently) if your not looking for trouble, you won't get any.

If Eirebhoy see's this, i'm sure he'll expand on what i've said as he's closer to Hogans place than i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aurinko

Thanks a mill for the answer. :)

Advertisement