Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a basic shop for downloads.

• 02-09-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I have basic web design skills in Dreameaver, Photoshop etc but I'm quite clueless about all the snazzy background database stuff.

Appearantly though, a lot of common web design tasks are becomming easier to impliment.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any website or software which would allow someone to easily set up a shop for selling downloads (such as images/audio/software/files)

I would be more interested in something straight-forward and dedicated to the task then to have to dive into something like Joomla.

Even something which would support just Paypal, and allow the end user to access files for a limited time, or be given a unique link or whatever.

Thanks in advance for any tips on this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

PS - Does anyone here have experience with payloadz.com, and if so, would that be a good possible way to go?

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭daymobrew

You could use Zen Cart - it allows you to sell downloadable products.

And PayPal is easily integrated.

Advertisement