Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Accommodation HELP!

Options
  • 02-09-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi there everyone :) I'm headin 2 DIT Kevin St & I'm just wondering if I were 2 live in glasnevin how far would that be from the college? Like on a bus? How long would it be by foot 2? Thanx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

you wouldn't walk it. I'm not sure how long it would take on the bus, maybe 20-30 minutes? Probably longer in traffic. I'd try to live closer if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Glasnevin, you'd need to bike it.

Why don't you try somewhere like Drimnagh, Crumlin, Rathmines or Rathgar?

Drimnagh and Crumlin are serviced by lots of bus routes walking it from say our ladys hospital would take you about 40mins and its a straight walk all the way. Twenty mins in the evening at six on the bus. ten to fifteen minutes to rathmines on the bus, walk it - its about twenty minutes at your leisure to Kevin street.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

simbaelmo wrote: »
    Hi there everyone :) I'm headin 2 DIT Kevin St & I'm just wondering if I were 2 live in glasnevin how far would that be from the college? Like on a bus? How long would it be by foot 2? Thanx:)

By foot you're probably looking at 2 hours, maybe an hour and a half.

Just hop on the 19/19A (I live near you, I assume) and you'll be there nice and quick, depending on traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 simbaelmo

By foot you're probably looking at 2 hours, maybe an hour and a half.

Just hop on the 19/19A (I live near you, I assume) and you'll be there nice and quick, depending on traffic.

oh cool. how long would take in the morning tho? like when its realy busy? will i hav ta get up mad early?!

or wud i be bettr off n drumcondra??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

simbaelmo wrote: »
    oh cool. how long would take in the morning tho? like when its realy busy? will i hav ta get up mad early?!

or wud i be bettr off n drumcondra??

Nah it's a 30min journey

• Advertisement
Advertisement