Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is "registration"?

Options
  • 02-09-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

My first day Orientation was today, egested loads of info, but am confused/forgotten how to "register" or what even "registration" is? :(

Any help? :)

Oh and when do tuts and labs start?

Doing BBS with French (FTW) by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Registration means registering and picking your modules on the UL website.

Log on to www.ul.ie >current students>online student records, here you will be asked to enter your student number and password (your password will be 0000 and then you will be asked to reset it to your own choice).

Next you will be asked for your date of birth in the DDMMYY format

And woila you will be in the student administration portal where you can register, and choose your modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Logged in etc, nothing about picking modules, just options to pay fees, which I've done already. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Try Student Records, it's been a while since I registered, so can't rightly remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Here, this link might be useful >w<
    I'm already worrying about moduels and my orientation isn't even until tomorrow :D

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Student_Affairs/Student_Administration/Student_Academic_Administration/Registration

The document they tell you to download doesn't seem to work for me. T_T anyone have better luck? I'm begining to dislike this website...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I think we have to wait until next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Shaner88

Yup, Registration will be available for all students next week (Week 1) on the SI portal, once the repeat results have been released.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Cheers Risteard, Shaner88. :)

Advertisement