Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Work in Maynooth

• 02-09-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Guys,

I just need 2 people to hand out some leaflets at Maynooth train station for 1 morning, we are opening an office in Maynooth and it is to advertise for staff.

2 hours work but early start (07:00 - 09:00) and must be smart casual dressed.

Any one interested please PM me.

Thanks

Lipper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 layeredapproach

Guys,

Any takers for this tomorrow morning at 07:30 prob take 1- 1.5 hours, pay is €50 each, need two people must be smart casual dressed.

Thanks

Layered Approach

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

Guys,

Any takers for this tomorrow morning at 07:30 prob take 1- 1.5 hours, pay is €50 each, need two people must be smart casual dressed.

Thanks

Layered Approach

Hey, I PM'd you ages ago but you never replied... Good luck trying to get someone this late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Guys,

Thanks

Layered Approach
    I sent a pm to the original poster a while ago too but unfortunately I'm not in Maynooth until sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Also PMd the OP. No word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

maybe OP and 2nd poster are the same person??

similar advertising

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

^They work together I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

thats so ridiculous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

I can do Monday, tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nision

As can i, any time at all next week in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 thepostman

I am available all next week. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Pretty sure this job is gone, lads.

/back to work

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

How about you cut out the middle man and just hire me? just want to point out what unemployed person looking for a job is wandering around train stations at 7am...for sure dont be hiring those they must be on something

Advertisement